525 Clif Side Ct. Glendale ( Missouri, US - 63122) Built
Live Local Realty
- Perfect Glendale Family Home
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Bedrooms: 4 "2 Up and 2 on Main"
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 2,870 sq. ft. "Includes Bonus Space for Expansion"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 12600 acres 90ft x 153ft "Irregular"
- Year Built: 1957
- Taxes: $6,094.00 (2008)
- MLS #: 10017707
- Basement: Yes, Full
This property epitomizes the perfect Glendale family home. Located one block from Algonquin Country Club on a private culdesac where the kids are safe to play till their hearts content or for empty-nesters due to it's flexible floor plan with a main floor master and 2 car attached garage. The bright updated kitchen includes a breakfast bar opening to a very generous family room (29x17) with built-in bookshelves, a 2nd fireplace and french doors to a brand new patio that's private and fabulous for entertaining! Even with 2800 sq.ft this home is one of the smallest on the street as the surrounding culdesac homes have been greatly expanded which could be easily done here as well. Just walk up the back stairs to an unfinished bonus space that is perfect for an extra bedroom/office, or envision the possibilities in the large unfinished basement. The owner had even planned to combine the 2 main level bedrooms into an incredible suite! However, not a thing needs to be done if you just want to relax! Additional updates include thermal windows, 2 newer bathrooms, and much more. View the virtual tour/photos and judge for yourself!
- Grand family room complete with french doors to patio, gas fireplace, built-in bookshelves and opening to kitchen. There is room for a dining table here as well.
- Formal living room with crown moldings, wood burning fireplace, and hard wood floors.
- Main floor master with newer bath. 4th bedroom is also on the main floor and is currently used as an office/study.
- Perfect location off Berry Rd. across from Algonquin CC. This neighborhood is very private and the home sits at the end of a small culdesac so it's great for kids and privacy.
- Updated kitchen with bright white cabinetry. Breakfast bar opens to the family room and really makes for fabulous entertaining!
- Original hardwoods are found throughout most of the home as well as crown moldings.
- Large nearly brand new aggregate patio affords tons of outdoor entertaining space. The L-shaped home creates a very private setting for the patio and yard.
- Two darling bedrooms upstairs share a second bath one with a private rear staircase leading to it.
- Off the back staircase upstairs is a large unfinished space over the family room that would allow for easy expansion of an additional bedroom, bath or office.
- Carpeted Floors
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floors
- Window Covers
- Asphalt Shingles
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Range
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Front Porch
- Garage Door Opener
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated.