423 Julian Kirkwood ( Missouri, US - 63122) Built
Wonderful New Home
Live Local Realty
- An RJ Barry Home - 55 Years and Counting
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story
- Bedrooms: 4 "Includes LL Office/Guest"
- Bathrooms: 4 "2 Up, 1 Down, 1/2 Main"
- Garage: Double, Detached
- Size: 3,100 sq. ft. "Includes Finished Lower Level"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 50ft x 145ft
- Suite: Yes
- Year Built: 2010 "February 2010 Completion"
- Taxes: $1,746.00 (2009)
- MLS #: 10007332
- Basement: Yes, Walkout "Finished with Rec Room"
RJ Barry brings their 55 years of experience to Kirkwood including all the features and upgrades you crave and the superior quality and appointments found in RJ Barry million dollar homes. Inside you'll be greeted by a large formal entrance hall with two story stairwell and tons of natural light. 7 foot interior doors and custom moldings enhance the hardwoods found throughout the main level. The kitchen opens to a breakfast room and includes an island, all stainless appliances, double ovens, a gas range, beautiful custom cabintry and a butlers pantry leading to the formal dining room. It also overlooks the fabulous great room with vaulted ceiling, a wall of windows and a fireplace surrounded by bookshelves. A main floor laundry/mudroom completes the first floor. Upstairs is a cozy master suite with a private bath and 2 additional bedrooms sharing a hall bath. The walk-out lower level includes an office/guest room, full bath, and larage recreation room with daylight windows and french doors leading to the rear yard and garage! Total living area including the finished lower level is approx 3100 sq/ft. This is a MUST SEE home on a fabulous street where several new homes that have sold above $600K. Here's your chance to own a home within walking distance to Tillman Elementary and enjoy everything Kirkwood has to offer!
- RJ Barry construction means the best quality and premier finishes. Here's your first chance to enjoy the RJ Barry name in a Kirkwood location. It's the best of both worlds!
- Fabulous walk-out lower level includes a rec room, office/guest room and a full bath.
- Private master suite with walk-in closet and great natural lighting. Master bath includes a glass block shower and his/hers vanities.
- Beautiful architectural style with a covered front porch and a timeless design that appears as if it's been "living" in Kirkwood for decades.
- No worries about being the most expensive home on the street! Julian has undergone a transformation in the past few years with several newer homes that have sold for signficiantly more money!
- Handmade kitchen cabinetry is painted in today's favorite creamy colors and highlighted by rich granite counters. Just imagine your friends and family gathering around the center island!
- Carpeted Floors
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Room
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Range
- Hood Fan
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Front Porch
- Cable Available
- Garage Door Opener
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated.