220 Orrick Kirkwood ( Missouri, US - 63122) Built
Wow...Talk About Location
Live Local Realty
- Off N. Taylor in the heart of Kirkwood
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 1/2 Story "Fully finished third floor with media room."
- Bedrooms: 4 "Wonderful Master Suite"
- Bathrooms: 3 "2 Full & 1 Half"
- Garage: Double, Detached "Includes walk-up attic"
- Size: 3,180 sq. ft. "Includes Finished 3rd Floor Media Room & Bedroom"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 0.273 acres 100ft x 119ft "Beautiful Level Lot"
- Year Built: 1936 "Traditional French Colonial"
- Taxes: $5,198.00 (2006)
- MLS #: 736615
Talk about location... just around the corner from the YMCA and only a few blocks from the heart of the downtown shopping district and the Farmer's Market. This story book home is a true hidden gem. Outside the white washed brick frames the stately exterior which is complemented by perennial gardens and a sweeping spanse of green lawn. Inside you'll find nearly 3200 square feet of elegant living space including a true third floor with a media room and pull down theatre screen (media equipement included). Everything has been updated & impeccably maintained including three fabulously updated baths, four charmingly decorated bedrooms and a smashing professional grade kitchen. You'll love the bright and cheery breakfast room, the sunroom/office, and the built ins and mouldings throughout. How about a 2nd floor laundry or a stamped concrete patio surrounded by lush gardens, or three personalized heating and cooling units/zones so that each floor has a temperature control to suit your families needs (including a whole house HEPA filter and humidifier). There is also a central vacum as well as an alarm system. The 2 car garage has a walk-up unfinished second floor (lots of storage) and with 30-35 feet of extra side yard you could expand even more. This home has tons of additional storage on the third floor and throughout the home. Photos don't lie... this is the one you've been waiting for! FIRST SHOWING AGENT OPEN HOUSE Tuesday May 29th from 11-1 pm.
- In the heart of downtown Kirkwood just a stones throw from the YMCA, parks, the Farmer's Market, Kirkwood Library and all the downtown shops. Just three houses down from N. Taylor.
- Wow! A second floor laundry is a rare treat for Kirkwood. You'll love the convenience of going straight from the dryer into your closet as well as the charm of wainscotting and a drying rack.
- Third floor includes a large bedroom/office and a media room that has a built in home theatre which stays with the home. Have movie night at home or imagine the great Super Bowl parties you can have.
- Simply impeccable yard with a stamped concrete patio, an oversized driveway with basketball court, green grass in perfect condition, charming roses and perennial gardens, and room for expansion.
- THREE, yes 3 zones of heating and cooling and all nearly brand new units. Now you can control the temperature for all three levels of your home independent of one another.
- All 3 baths have been updated including a luxurious master bath with double sinks, toille decor, and lots of built in storage. There's also a fun kids bath and a half bath that will delight guests.
- Traditional brick exterior resembles a French country home with it's white washed finish and charming landsacaping. You'll also love the stone wall that lines the driveway to welcome you home.
- This home epitomizes what everyone has come to love about Kirkwood. You'll be spoiled by the close proximity to so many amenities and the ability to walk just about everywhere your heart desires.
- There is a walk-up 2nd level in the garage which serves as ample storage space for all your extra things. You'll also find tons of extra storage space throughout the third floor.
- And if 3200 square feet isn't enough this large lot will easily accomodate a large addition while still leaving plenty of room for play. There is a 30-35 foot side yard that is very rare in this area
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Room
- Window Covers
- Asphalt Shingles
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Range
- Oven Range
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Central Air
- Central Electric
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Trees / Shrubs
- Cable Available
- Garage Door Opener
- High Speed Internet Available
Main Floor Rooms
- 9ft x 8ft
This sunny location is the perfect spot for any family activity. From here you can also quickly access the patio through the sliding glass doors.
- 14ft x 13ft
The light filled dining room has immediate access to the kitchen and even includes a pass through opening for entertaining and clean up.
- 15ft x 9ft
The kitchen is a cooks delight with a gas cook top, top of the line designer appliances, a built-in desk, custom cabinetry, a built in refrigerator, and a pass through to the dining room.
- 20ft x 9ft
The sunroom/office is a bright and cheery place to work. (Photos coming soon). You'll be surrounded by windows overlooking the fabulous yard.
The stamped concrete patio is the highlight of the back yard and a frequent gathering spot for family and friends.
- 24ft x 14ft
The living room can easily be both elegant or informal depending upon your tastes. There is a lovely wood burning fireplace, built in bookshelves and immediate access to the sunroom & breakfast room.
(Not pictured) The charming guest bath is a beautiful periwinkle color with gold accents and stained glass.
Up Floor Rooms
- 23ft x 14ft
The built in home theatre includes a tv/entertainment unit and a drop down screen where you can enjoy life-sized movies and sporting events.
- 17ft x 14ft
This 3rd floor bedroom is the perfect place for a teen, guest, or even an office.
- 18ft x 13ft
The master suite is a private retreat with it's own luxury bath and walk-in closets with custom shelving. It's the perfect place to relax after a long day.
En Suite Bathroom
- Ceramic Tile
The master bath is a timeless treasure with his and hers sinks, lots of built in storage, and a charming toille decor.
Garages / Outbuildings
- 2 vehicle stalls
The detached two car garage is smartly located right outside the kitchen entrance. Upstairs you'll find a 2nd floor for storage or convert it to another finished space for a private hide away.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated.