826 Dickson Street Kirkwood ( Missouri, US - 63122) Built
SALE PENDING $439,900
Live Local Realty
- Residential, Traditional, Ranch - Kirkwood, MO
- Type: Residential
- Style: New Traditional "Traditional, Ranch"
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Open"
- Parking Space(s): 1
- Size: 1,510 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.2029 acres
- Year Built: 1947
- Taxes: $3,529.00 (2021)
- MLS #: 22061999
Totally renovated ranch in one of our favorite neighborhoods! The word of the day for this property is kitchen, kitchen, kitchen but we are also smitten with the totally private master suite, a main floor laundry, and two additional bedrooms sharing a second bath. The light filled living room with its cozy corner fireplace is completely open to the rest of the home and there's a small dining area that opens to the head-turning kitchen which looks like it belongs in a home that's at least twice the price! The current buyers totally renovated the entire home from top to bottom right after purchasing. Renovations were done by Scharf Homes who also built the new home next door. Every square inch is basically new including the roof, kitchen, baths, and almost all major systems. There's also a huge deck out back, a fully fenced yard, an oversized garage with a breezeway, extra parking out front, and a semi-finished basement with another bath! You can move right in and enjoy the holidays!
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Interior Features: Basement, Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Oven - Gas, Range, Refrigerator
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated.